In order to convert visitors you attract from your marketing campaigns into customers your have to seem like a professional businesses from their first encounter with you.
One way to help give your business a professional look is by having a business phone number. If you run a business by yourself and are generally the only person to make and receive phone calls on your companies behalf then there really isnt a need to purchase a separate phone plan….
Here is how you get a free business phone number that forwards to your cell phone. (You can also make calls using this number)
- Head to https://voice.google.com
- Select “For Personal Use” and then choose your phone operating system.
- Enter a city or area code to view available phone numbers.
- Select your number and click verify.
- Enter your cell phone number and click send code. You will receive a verification code via text.
- Enter the code and click verify.
- Click finish!
If you have the Google Voice app downloaded on your cell phone you will be able to change settings regarding your new free business phone number.